Please Register or Log In
Please Register or Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal-Wow Horde Raiderz Guild On Redemption Server

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for the Healers

Go down 
+3
Freezerburn
AlexMarth
Rheux
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rheux
Lieutennant
Lieutennant

Question for the Healers Empty
PostSubject: Question for the Healers   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:45 pm

So what is a good addon to be able to show all raid members? I know sometimes we ask the healers to heal the entire group while another heals tank... etc. So how do you get all of the people to show. I've heard of XPearl frames but I was wondering if there was anything else out there....
Back to top Go down
AlexMarth
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Healers   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:06 pm

for healers? healbot
Back to top Go down
Freezerburn
Grunt
Freezerburn

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Healers   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:39 pm

It can get a bit cluttered, but I just adjusted some options on X-Perl. On the other hand, I'm not clicking enemies much, so it's aight. Considering turning off buff monitors since they take up sooooo much room, esp in larger raid parties.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1304910293&am
Ryeno
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Ryeno

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Healers   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:54 pm

healbot is good if you're good with macros, i'm a personal fan of X-perl unit frames...very customizable....if you find they clutter you can move everything everywhere and size it to whatever you want...put it into healer mode so you can see when they are out of range show only the CURABLE debuffs...really useful if you go right into it...i use it for tanking and healing...well i just use it all around
Back to top Go down
https://horderaiderz.forummotion.com
Mikroz
Grunt
Mikroz

PostSubject: Healing a Raid   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:49 am

Ok, what I do for raid healing is set up group health bars. Theres a lovely option in the regular raid UI that lets you drag a group onto your screen and make health bars for everyone. Just take the words "group1" "group2" or etc... and drag them somewhere on your screen. Repeat this for whatever number of groups. I then line them all up neat and pretty (usually on the left next to what group im in) and Voila! You're ready to heal. Anytime someone takes damage you'll know. This is especially useful for group buffing too (pallys im looking at you... (~_^). So thats how i keep tabs on everyone taking damage i mostly just watch those bars and don't tard out or fall asleep. Another option is to press "ctrl+v" to display a blue health bar over all nearby party/raid members. It works for about a 30-40 yard radius.
Back to top Go down
lordpyro1616
Grunt
lordpyro1616

PostSubject: Healbot   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:38 am

I use healbot for my holy pally. It's great for just about anything except i find 25 man raids and BGs quite annoying. it can be come very... closterfobic at times. lol. other than that, its a great addon.
Back to top Go down
Rheux
Lieutennant
Lieutennant

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Healers   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:13 pm

does anybody have a version of healbot that works any more? I tried to heal today and it wasn't working. I even rolled back to a previous version without any luck.
Back to top Go down
Orenas
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Healers   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Hey all, late reply I know; however, I'm new here and I felt I have to mention this too...

Xperl and healbot don't work on me.. I have tried grid also, but that's broken too. :/

I ended up just using wow's default raid setting, of course, it has to be set up everytime a raid begins, but what else can I do? :X
I got another addon (can't recall the name atm) that tells me if magic or disease need to be dispelled and I can simply click on it while being able to keep focus on healing. I can find out what it's called if anybody's interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the Healers   Question for the Healers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for the Healers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WoW and Guild Q & A :: Q & A-
Jump to: