Please Register or Log In
Please Register or Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal-Wow Horde Raiderz Guild On Redemption Server

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complete T9 (normal) set, now what?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orenas
Grunt

Complete T9 (normal) set, now what? Empty
PostSubject: Complete T9 (normal) set, now what?   Complete T9 (normal) set, now what? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm

I've farmed in FOS/POS and got a complete set of T9 (normal) gear.. I'm looking for obtaining heroic or higher gear now in order to be a better holy priest healer... I have gained some more emblems and have no clue where to go next. I'm sure more experienced players out there know better than I in what to do...
To those wise players, any suggestions where to begin next? Smile

Yes of course I'll join in this guild's crazy raid whenever it is possible! bounce
Back to top Go down
Darkstarlep
Grunt
Darkstarlep

PostSubject: Re: Complete T9 (normal) set, now what?   Complete T9 (normal) set, now what? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Try to get Emblems of frost from doing random heroics daily and your weekly quest that gives you 5 frost and 5 triumph emblems. Other than that it is pretty much ICC, VoA, OS, and any other 10 and 25 man raids.
Back to top Go down
Orenas
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Complete T9 (normal) set, now what?   Complete T9 (normal) set, now what? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Thank you for your tip Darkstarlep!

That's already a big help! Only one thing, did you mean random heroic dungeon finder... if so, I'm not having much luck. They always fall apart. Sad For example: I just did one today and it failed very quickly with 2 people leaving on us and there was a rock bug that attacks whoever cast healing spell... and that was me.

So we ended up running out and party has been disbanded. Razz

So far, it is not very encouraging..

Well in this case, I think I'll try raiding with guild!
Back to top Go down
Ezeky
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Complete T9 (normal) set, now what?   Complete T9 (normal) set, now what? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Hey I'm a Holy priest as wel

Wel for those Random Dungeons you should try to for a group before joinnig the Random Dungeon Finder. You will have more luck on finishing the dingeon.

OR do it with guildies Smile

Greetings
Ezeky
Back to top Go down
Orenas
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Complete T9 (normal) set, now what?   Complete T9 (normal) set, now what? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Thank you Ezeky!

Update: I'm working on it now Very Happy Got my first higher set of boot already! Also have passed 5k gs mark, so it's looking good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete T9 (normal) set, now what?   Complete T9 (normal) set, now what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete T9 (normal) set, now what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WoW and Guild Q & A :: Q & A-
Jump to: