Please Register or Log In
Please Register or Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal-Wow Horde Raiderz Guild On Redemption Server

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About your characters

Go down 
+2
Bloodytotem
xarasowns
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xarasowns
Grunt
xarasowns

About your characters Empty
PostSubject: About your characters   About your characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am

Ok i know i will sound like a dork for posting this but....anyone else's characters have backstories? Very Happy

Xaras - Blood elf paladin who was captured in the Scourge Invasion and later became a death knight.
Kamelot - Orc warrior/friend of Xaras who also became a death knight soon after Xaras did.
Deneve - Blood elf hunter and engineer raised by goblins. She was taken prisoner by the Fel Orcs of Hellfire Peninsula and lost her right eye during an interrogation; she now wears goggles or an eyepatch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sarathescholar
Bloodytotem
Grunt
Bloodytotem

PostSubject: Re: About your characters   About your characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Well for me most of my characters are Tauren. not sure if it is because my Zodiac sign is Taurus.
Back to top Go down
Feralaz
Grunt
Feralaz

PostSubject: Re: About your characters   About your characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Im scared to post my char's bio here =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.requiemwow.freeforums.org
Ezeky
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: About your characters   About your characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Oh common so I have something to read at my job

Haha
Greetings
Ezeky
Back to top Go down
Orenas
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: About your characters   About your characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Orenas - a shadow female priest who has been abandoned by her parents at birth due to some ... accidental unleash of her power. Found and raised by silvermoon's chapel and soon her unique power got converted to Holy in name of helping others. Her chapel told her that they did not take her for no reason. Everything has a purpose and she is destined for something great! (haha >.>)
Back to top Go down
Abudun
Grunt

PostSubject: abudun   About your characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 pm

abudun is a char of a german fantasy book serie, his name means something like father of the dead.
at the beginn of the serie he is a rectles brutal pirate and he becomes the friend of a good but unexperienced vampire, who is hunted from his own kind. the pirate hoped to become like the vampire and so they had many adventures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About your characters   About your characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About your characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Thoughts/Info/Random Talk :: Just For Fun-
Jump to: