Please Register or Log In
Please Register or Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal-Wow Horde Raiderz Guild On Redemption Server

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 Major Rep Factions and Mounts and How to Get them!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryeno
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Ryeno

4 Major Rep Factions and Mounts and How to Get them!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 4 Major Rep Factions and Mounts and How to Get them!!!!   4 Major Rep Factions and Mounts and How to Get them!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:42 pm

So I have done quite a bit of research to help you guys out and getting your rep up OTHER than running HC with the tabard on.

What is here that I am linking for each of the 4 majors to get your rep up is all the quests associated with that certain faction.

Argent Crusade

Kirin Tor

Knights Of The Ebon Blade

Wyrmrest Accord

Those are 4 of the main factions.

Sons of Hodir, you go to Storm Peaks near Dun Niffelem to the Ice Fields and kill and Iron Giant to get the Slagg. Then open the quest and collect 10 furious sparks. Go and hand it at the anvil, then complete the chain and you will be exalted with them.

For Mounts if people are wanting to know where to farm and where each drops. I have also got a list for that as well.

Mounts
Back to top Go down
https://horderaiderz.forummotion.com
Xanderby
Grunt

4 Major Rep Factions and Mounts and How to Get them!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Major Rep Factions and Mounts and How to Get them!!!!   4 Major Rep Factions and Mounts and How to Get them!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:24 pm

I thought you said this was helpful? I all I see is red letterd words, where are my free mounts!!!

JK, thx a TON
Back to top Go down

4 Major Rep Factions and Mounts and How to Get them!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WoW and Guild Q & A :: Q & A-
Jump to: