Please Register or Log In
Please Register or Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal-Wow Horde Raiderz Guild On Redemption Server

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Down?

Go down 
+2
Darkstarlep
terceira
6 posters
AuthorMessage
terceira
Grunt
terceira

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Is the server down at the moment? I can't access the website, or log in.
Back to top Go down
http://Don't have one...
Darkstarlep
Grunt
Darkstarlep

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:12 am

logon2.eternal-wow.com

Change your realm list to this.
Back to top Go down
Ezeky
Grunt

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 am

Hey yeah well I have the same troubles I can't login even with that other realm and can't acces the wabsite? anyone els having the same problems?

Greetings
Ezeky
Back to top Go down
Orenas
Grunt

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Today I couldn't log in at all... website is down as well. Sad

Logon2 doesn't work anymore.. is it same for everybody?
Back to top Go down
Ezeky
Grunt

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm

I guess so, maybe eternal was getting to big for Blizzard and shut it down -.-' would they even send us a mail to confirm this if it is sow?

I hope they just have some problems with the fuckedup server of them lol!

Maybe its because they almost anounced they will upgrade to CATA?

I donno but I don't wanne loose everything I've done on that server that would suck!

See ya Guys around
Ezeky
Back to top Go down
Orenas
Grunt

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Have something strange to report... currently eternal-wow.com redirects to www.kpsden.com

Perhaps dns has been hacked and changed? I don't know. Just theorizing here, but it surely don't look good. Haha

And I agree, I wouldn't want to lose what I have done in there! :/
Back to top Go down
Ryeno
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Ryeno

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:05 pm

they are getting DDOS'd then, and they are the culprits, they run there own WOW server as well...me and a few of the officers are screwing around on an instant 80 server if you guys wanna mess around with us google, mmoprowow.com pretty fun, T10 and some custom gear and such for free, plus custome instances and such....something to waste time. We are also playing Need For SPeed World and Runes Of Magic to waste time...if you're also wondering why those channels are in the Team Speak.
Back to top Go down
https://horderaiderz.forummotion.com
Ryeno
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Ryeno

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:07 pm

"We were hoping to have the situation resolved by now.. Since it is not we are letting everyone know whats going on. Eternal-WOW is currently the target of a massive DDOS attack. We are working with our data centers to mitigate and resolve the attacks, but its taking more time that we expected this time.

Every server that becomes popula...r has to deal with these, some people think this is a good way to compete."

Copied from there facebook page.
Back to top Go down
https://horderaiderz.forummotion.com
Taursa
Grunt
Taursa

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Eternal is under a massive (2000+ bots) DDoS attack   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Ezeky
Grunt

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm

I think eternal wow is realy suffering on this Server Down I guess a lot of people is going to leave they realy don't give a lot of info about whats going on....

But Yeah will see the other part is that most people invested a lot of time there and some guys even money so maybe I'm wrong donno

In fact I just need to do something I'm borred.

Gonne read some old // interseting posts Smile

see yaaa
Ezeky
Back to top Go down
Orenas
Grunt

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:28 pm

It seems to be back up. However, the problem is, server is currently experiencing massive lag where all I could is spamming on Prayer of Healing to keep entire party alive while doing POS farm. It was that bad. I couldn't see who was getting hit or whatsoever.

Definitely NOT fun to be a healer during the lag! >.> If anybody find the lag being gone, lemme me know by replying here will ya? I'd be grateful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ezeky
Grunt

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Hey I was online for something like 30 min this morning (euh well yaeh over here in belgium of course) and It seems like there where no lags. So maybe its solved

10PM is like something like 4 PM servertime I think....

See ya around
Ezeky
Back to top Go down
Orenas
Grunt

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Indeed, it seems to work. Their site is now back too. Smile

Happy Wowing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down?   Server Down? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WoW and Guild Q & A :: Q & A-
Jump to: