Please Register or Log In
Please Register or Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal-Wow Horde Raiderz Guild On Redemption Server

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What times a good time for you to raid!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stylee
Grunt
stylee

What times a good time for you to raid!? Empty
PostSubject: What times a good time for you to raid!?   What times a good time for you to raid!? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:04 am

for all those that cant make it to the 7PM server time guild raids....put down a time youre mostly available for raids and ll try and fix something up soon
Pls make sure its Server time
afro afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What times a good time for you to raid!?   What times a good time for you to raid!? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 am

2pm its good for me(Heavybear) and Elemetns, Authentic, Blacksword, Freelance. We are all from the same country
Because its 7 hours forward.
2pm its good on the week but in friday it can be later because the guys here dont have school in saterdays.
Back to top Go down
xarasowns
Grunt
xarasowns

PostSubject: Re: What times a good time for you to raid!?   What times a good time for you to raid!? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 am

Hello, this is Kamelot/Deneve. (Sara IRL)

On some weekends I am free, others I am not due to school work, being out of town, etc....it really just depends.

As for weekdays:
[Please note I am using server time, which is one hour earlier than my local time.]

Monday - I can USUALLY do raids from 12-3 pm (I may not be able to raid this Monday because I have a major art project due), and after around 7 pm.
Tuesday - I can raid from around 10 am-12 noon and later around 8-9 pm (depending on how long my bio lab lasts).
Wednesday - The best bet for times here would be 12-3 pm (as usual) and some time after 8 pm due to club meetings.
Thursday - I'm free almost anytime after 3 pm.
Friday - I'm usually free after 1 pm, but sometimes I go out of town around 3 pm and do not play WoW until I get back to the dorm.

Also...PLEASE NOTE - next week is a big test/large assignments due week at my college and I will not be playing WoW as much next week. Don't reserve any spots for me unless I clarify that I am able to attend. Save spots for members who need them! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sarathescholar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What times a good time for you to raid!?   What times a good time for you to raid!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What times a good time for you to raid!?
Page 1 of 1