Please Register or Log In

Eternal-Wow Horde Raiderz Guild On Redemption Server

HomeHomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What times a good time for you to raid!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stylee
Grunt

PostSubject: What times a good time for you to raid!?   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:04 am

for all those that cant make it to the 7PM server time guild raids....put down a time youre mostly available for raids and ll try and fix something up soon
Pls make sure its Server time
afro afro

Stylee Lvl 80 Paladin (DPS) | Tankmytank Lvl 80 Warrior (Tank) | Hunglow Lvl 80 Rogue (DPS) | Harydotter Lvl 80 Warlock (DPS) |

Bearylegal Lvl 80 Druid (Healer / DPS) | Cowmandu Lvl 80 Shaman ( DPS / Healer) | Gankdalf Lvl 80 Mage (DPS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What times a good time for you to raid!?   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 am

2pm its good for me(Heavybear) and Elemetns, Authentic, Blacksword, Freelance. We are all from the same country
Because its 7 hours forward.
2pm its good on the week but in friday it can be later because the guys here dont have school in saterdays.
Back to top Go down
xarasowns
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: What times a good time for you to raid!?   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:18 am

Hello, this is Kamelot/Deneve. (Sara IRL)

On some weekends I am free, others I am not due to school work, being out of town, etc....it really just depends.

As for weekdays:
[Please note I am using server time, which is one hour earlier than my local time.]

Monday - I can USUALLY do raids from 12-3 pm (I may not be able to raid this Monday because I have a major art project due), and after around 7 pm.
Tuesday - I can raid from around 10 am-12 noon and later around 8-9 pm (depending on how long my bio lab lasts).
Wednesday - The best bet for times here would be 12-3 pm (as usual) and some time after 8 pm due to club meetings.
Thursday - I'm free almost anytime after 3 pm.
Friday - I'm usually free after 1 pm, but sometimes I go out of town around 3 pm and do not play WoW until I get back to the dorm.

Also...PLEASE NOTE - next week is a big test/large assignments due week at my college and I will not be playing WoW as much next week. Don't reserve any spots for me unless I clarify that I am able to attend. Save spots for members who need them! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/sarathescholar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What times a good time for you to raid!?   

Back to top Go down

What times a good time for you to raid!?
Page 1 of 1