Please Register or Log In
Please Register or Log In
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal-Wow Horde Raiderz Guild On Redemption Server

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice Needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theline
Officer
Officer

Advice Needed Empty
PostSubject: Advice Needed   Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:03 am

Hi
I recently got my hands on a primordial saronite and wish to use it to buy the plans for epic ammunition. My engineering spec is goblin, so i can only craft bullets. Unfortunately, the method used to switch specs is bugged. I have posted on the main forums and got no response yet. I am currently using the vote bone bone:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50776/njorndar-bone-bow

I also have in my possession Rowan's rifle:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50444

The rifle has no usable hunter stats, yet the dps is higher than the bow. I have used a spreadsheet to determine that the hunter dps will be higher with the rifle as well.

Do you think that i should go ahead and purchase the plans for the epic bullets? Or should i wait for a dev response that may never come to use the (better stats, worse dps bow)?

I will be the first hunter inguild (possibly the first ingame) to obtain this recipe that is essential to hunters. As of now, almost all hunters use the bow, the rifle is viewed as a tank weapon. Please comment with your opinion. The reason I am asking is that if i purchase the bullet recipe, and other hunters are unwilling to use guns, the bullets will not benefit the hunters of the guild. Please comment even if you are not a hunter, I will value your opinion.
Thanks,

Theline
Back to top Go down
Inuu
Grunt
Inuu

Advice Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Needed   Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:26 am

I Believe StakeThrower Drops on ICC xD
Back to top Go down
Goran019
Officer
Officer
Goran019

Advice Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Needed   Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:36 am

I thought hunter is here for DPS!

So higher dps weapon means higher hunters DPS,on that rifle isn't writen TANK gun.

Back to top Go down
kclement16
Officer
Officer
kclement16

Advice Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Needed   Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:09 pm

I think you should get the recipe. You aren't going to be getting hit (hopefully) while raiding, so whatever weapon gives you the highest dps you should use. If that happens to be the gun, use it and buy the ammo recipe to pump out more dps. And as you mentioned, this will help out the other hunters as well
Back to top Go down
Theline
Officer
Officer

Advice Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Needed   Advice Needed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:58 am

Thank you for all the advice. I have purchased the epic BULLET recipie. Any hunters in guild can message me (here or ingame) and i will provide some. The mats are only 2 crystalized earth for a stack of 1000 Very Happy. That means with 1 eternal earth, i can make 5000 bullets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice Needed   Advice Needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WoW and Guild Q & A :: Q & A-
Jump to: